Catalyst Theme is a great WordPress Theme, no doubt about that.
It provides incredible design flexibility but has such a deceptively simple yet powerful interface that you can build great looking sites quickly and easily.
Unlike many other WordPress themes, both free and premium, it can be configured to do more or less anything without the need for hacking code, or programming lines of code etc.
Catalyst Theme really is in a league of its own when it comes to WordPress site design!
Introducing the Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet
The Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet is a 250+ page guide that will help you get the best from using the Catalyst Theme for WordPress.
What Does the Cheat Sheet Provide?
The Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet shows you what to do before even thinking about designing a site.
- How to research a market, find niches, profitable markets and determine the focus of a site
- How to research and properly analyze keywords for traffic levels, competition, relevance and commerical value
- How to use this as a basis for site structure, design and content that is even better for SEO
- It provides more great tips for SEO – what to include in the Catalyst SEO options, what to set in WordPress, useful plugins,
- ….and lots of other great SEO tips that all add weight to ensuring a site ranks better in the search engines
- The benefits of including video content and how to do it most effectively
- What to consider in a domain name and web hosting
- Installing WordPress and what settings to change
- Installing Catalyst
- What essential plugins to include
- What to consider in a site’s structure and layout
- Why and how to use redirect pages
It includes what to put where when using Catalyst Theme
- SEO options and settings
- Setting up and including Google Analytics
- Setting up Google Webmaster tools for site verification and monitoring
- Header Options, fluid header types, graphics and logo options
- Using the footer area effectively
- Including thumbnails
- Understanding the Wrap area and width
- Adding shadow and rounded corners
- Adding RSS and Email feeds using Feedburner
- How to remove titles from pages
- Sidebar options
- How to use the advanced options
- How and why to use Custom Page Layouts
- How to use Custom Widget Areas and Custom Hook Boxes
- Using the Catalyst Theme Custom CSS Builder – no coding required – just drag and drop…
- Shortcodes for super easy widget location in posts, pages, anywhere
- The EZ widget functionality in Catalyst that makes page layout design a doddle..
It covers traffic generation methods and how to make use of that traffic effectively
- Tips to get more traffic from your own SEO efforts
- How to improve your site’s rankings
- Where to find traffic
- Do’s and don’t’s for longer lasting benefits
- Using RSS
- Using Social Media
- Pay-Per Click
- What to do with traffic – Copyrighting for more conversions
- Building lists – for relationship building and audience engagement
The Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet covers what else you need to do to develop an effective site using Catalyst Theme:
- a site that is optimized for SEO
- a site that gets visitor traffic
- a site that helps fulfill your expectations and intentions
Get the Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet as a FREE Bonus
When you purchase Catalyst Theme by following my affiliate links from this site you qualify for several bonuses as a thank you, including your copy of my Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet – absolutely free!
Additional NEW Catalyst Theme Bonuses Added!
You also get my Catalyst Theme FAST Start guide as another bonus for buying Catalyst through this site.
Catalyst Theme FAST Start is a 160 page guide that shows how to build a Catalyst WordPress site straight out of the box!
It steps you through the process of building a real site in step-by-step tutorial style, demonstrating the main options in the process.
Catalyst Theme FAST Start shows you how easy it is to build a WordPress site with Catalyst Theme, shortens the learning curve for understanding how to use it and helps you get on your way to building super effective WordPress websites faster and more easily.
Also included in my bonus pack is my 25 page guide to using the Responsive Design options in Catalyst that will help you make your site responsive to the size of the device and browser being used to view it.
That means your site can adapt how it is displayed on mobile devices like smartphones and iPads etc, so it looks good in all cases.
As an additional bonus, you also get my guide to using the extensive and very flexible Font functionality in Catalyst Theme – how to select and style fonts for different parts of the page, how to change fonts in bulk across the site, and examples of every font available in Catalyst.
Finally, as well as all the above bonuses you also get to buy Catalyst Theme at the best price currently available (click the button below to find out more).